Re: Build without full dependencies

On Sat, Nov 09, 2019 at 10:42:39AM +0100, Stefan Lehner wrote:
> I know that i can build a package without all dependencies by using
> SKIP_DEPENDS=yes. But is it possible to build a package only with the build
> dependencies?

SKIP_DEPENDS=yes will generally not allow building a package. It is
really only intended for one use case -- I want to check out the sources
or apply a patch, so that I can test it on a separate build machine.
Runtime dependencies are in most cases also build dependencies, at least
for classic compiled programs.

Joerg