Re: (graphics/adapta-gtk-theme-3.95.0.11) sassc run 99% for a long time

On Sat, Nov 09, 2019 at 01:36:05PM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> After an hour or so it managed to complete the package; however, when
> I try to select the theme in the xfce4 appearance dialog, nothing
> happens... My mate setup is apparently also broken, as
> mate-appearance-properties dumps core somewhere in gtk3+ library.

I've only tested this package by setting the gtk theme by hand.

The build process is brutal, I regret importing it because I no longer use
it. A simpler process is available if we used adapta-gtk-theme-flatpak
as the source instead but it would involve downgrading the package as
that repository doesn't seem to have been updated in some time.