Re: xfwm4 crashes on NetBSD 9.99.17 (was "Re: firefox dumping core after NetBSD upgrade")

I don't remove xfwm4.xml, just set use_compositing setting to no. Then
I am able to start xfce4 without a problem many times. EVen if I
delete that file - out of xfce4 - then startxfce4, it starts first
time; on exit use_compositing is set to true, subsequent startxfce4
starts, but without xfwm4 (and a longer delay to dump core); as I have
a terminal in the session, I still can edit xfwm4.xml, set
use_compositing to false and nohup xfwm4...

--
----