Re: xfwm4 crashes on NetBSD 9.99.17 (was "Re: firefox dumping core after NetBSD upgrade")

Can someone who has this issue explain it shortly?

- Which GPU?
- What part of updating (kernel, userland) did it?
- Does a clean build of everything fix it?

the i915 driver has broken userland compatibility. mrg/riastradh fixed it,
but I won't be surprised if there's more we haven't spotted with the
high bar of "does startx work".

https://github.com/NetBSD/src/commit/52ef9d9e2c837c205a00799c3d54c3ef4d65d68d