Re: Problem with openjdk11 binary package

On 14/10/2019 09:00, Tobias Nygren wrote:

The installed files themselves are fine; it was a bug with package
metadata generation. Fixed in openjdk11-1.11.0.5.8nb1.

Thanks for confirming that the files themselves are fine. It looked that way when I unpacked the package but given that I depend on jenkins for my package builds a broken java package would make life awkward.

Mike