Re: XCode 11.1 + Mac OS X 10.14.6 + pkgsrc 2019Q3

Jaromír Doleček <jaromir.dolecek%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Le jeu. 10 oct. 2019 à 10:25, Michael-John Turner <mj%mjturner.net@localhost> a écrit :
>> I'm guessing a permanent fix in Darwin.mk may be a better option otherwise lots
>> of people are going to run into this one...
>
> Maybe set OSX_TOLERATE_SDK_SKEW=yes by default actually?

I don't follow this.  i thought that the SDK could build for various
targets, and had a default.  Building for 10.15 on a 10.14 or 10.13
system is unsound, and that sort of thing has caused actual problems.

Is the new SDK able to be configured to build for older versions?