Re: XCode 11.1 + Mac OS X 10.14.6 + pkgsrc 2019Q3

On 10/09, Jaromír Doleček wrote:
> It's possible also that the command line tools' licence is not
> accepted yet. Make sure to re-accept the licence, I think it's enough
> to run e.g. 'gcc' as root.

If you can launch the Xcode app itself, you can just accept the license
that way.

To accept the license from the command line, there's also

  $ sudo xcodebuild -license accept

This xcodebuild command must be run as root which is why it's shown
invoked with sudo.

The xcodebuild(1) man page does not document the "accept" argument, but
a number of Internet resources show it.  If you leave it off, xcodebuild
will have you page through the license and then type "accept" at the end
to accept it.

Lewis