Re: old Asterisk version

I'm using Asterisk 14 on NetBSD on a Raspberry Pi (evbarm). The reason
is that it was the latest version of Asterisk available in the binary
packages repository for evbarm on ftp.netbsd.org.  If whoever compiles
the binary packages for evbarm can get a later version working then I'll
switch to that, but for now I'd rather the Asterisk 14 package remain.

- Dave V.