Re: Circular dependancy on IRIX 6.5

Am 06.09.2019 um 21:08 schrieb Mark Kirby:
> Hi,
>
> I have managed to bootstrap pkgsrc on IRIX 6.5.30 but when trying to build any package I’m hitting a circular dependancy involving digest and gcc2.
>
> drool 57# bmake
> ===> Installing dependencies for digest-20190127
> => Build dependency gcc2>=2.95.3nb7: NOT found

According to the documentation in mk/compiler/gcc.mk you did everything
right. Nevertheless, the USE_NATIVE_GCC doesn't seem to trigger.

Please run "bmake show-all-gcc" to see more details about the decision
whether the native or the pgksrc GCC is used. This won't fix the
situation but will provide further insight.