HEADS-UP: OCaml update

Hi all,

I've just committed the update to OCaml 4.08.1 that's been living in wip for a while; several people, I think, have been using it already, so it should all work relatively smoothly.

I'll be committing some more updates throughout the day, but things should be stable again by this evening (European time).

As usual, this *is* a major OCaml update, so there may be some unforeseen breakage - let me know if things stop working or something else happens. I'm on holiday at the moment, but I'll try to fix things as much as possible.

best

  Jaap