Re: How can I clear WRKOBJDIR after each dependency has been installed?

On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 at 12:16, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

> I believe you can put in mk.conf
>
>   DEPENDS_TARGET=         package-install clean

Thanks, I didn't know it was possible to set more than one target on
the same line

> Also, see DEPENDS_TARGET=bin-install which has the clean builtin.

I've tried that and it does indeed clean the work directory. I
wouldn't have known beforehand that it will also 'clean' as this
feature is not documented:

$:~/pkgsrc/current/pkgsrc/shells$ bmake help topic=bin-install
===> ../mk/install/bin-install.mk (keywords: BINPKG_SITES PACKAGES
PKGNAME_REQD bin-install):
# This file provides the following targets:
#
# bin-install:
# Tries to install a package from a prebuilt binary package, and
# if that doesn't work, builds the package from source.
#

--
Ottavio Caruso