Self-hosting Mercurial

Hello,

   Let's say I want to self-host two mercurial repositories
(specifically the NetBSD and pkgsrc repos), with the following conditions:

   - Either https or ssh is fine, but https must support mutual
authentication (using apache to accomplish this is fine)
   - I have no need for a web interface; just need the hosting
   - I want to be able to set up a cronjob to pull the latest changes
from upstream on our local repo server

   Is there any package in pkgsrc that can facilitate this?  I somewhat
imagine that there are NetBSD/pkgsrc developers out there who have
looked into this already.

--
Kind Regards,
Jan