Re: prefix containing symlink

Did you read the explanation that bootstrap printed below the error message? I had thought this would be reason enough to not override this check.

If you really want to run into these strange errors later, you can just remove the check from bootstrap/bootstrap. By adding this check I just tried to save you some hours from debugging this yourself.

The discussion happened on tech-pkg, as far as I remember, and it was decided to not offer an override option.

Roland