Re: devel/gobject-introspection macOS rpath pkgsrc wrapper

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 03:13:15PM +0400, cl?ment bouvier wrote:
> Now object-introspection uses meson? If we look the build.ninja file and the target to link g-ir-compiler, we obtain (I've put only the paths flags):

Since that change to meson, we seem to need e.g.

LD_LIBRARY_PATH+=	${WRKSRC}/output/${PKGBASE}

for g-ir-compiler to load the shared library to read the symbols to create
the gir in pkgsrc packages. Maybe something similar will help you?

Cheers,

Patrick