Removal of Firefox 3.6 remains - xulrunner192

Recently, obsolete versions of Firefox that pose a significant security
risk were removed.

One component of Firefox 3.6 remains in pkgsrc: devel/xulrunner192.

This was because it's depended on by the following packages:

devel/swt:
- Old version of the Java SWT widget toolkit.
- I can't find anything in pkgsrc that uses it. Is anyone using this?

misc/yelp:
- This was GNOME 2's old help browser. It's obsoleted by misc/yelp3.
- I can't find anything in pkgsrc that uses it. Is anyone using this?
- I think it uses xulrunner192 to render HTML documents. Not good.

multimedia/gxine [not any more]:
- I updated this to a newer version, so it no longer needs xulrunner.
- It required the libmozjs component only.

multimedia/mplayer-plugin:
- Old browser plugin, last release in 2008.
- Support for non-Flash NPAPI plugins was removed from all major browsers.

Ideally I'd like this crufty stuff to be gone.
Anyone have any comments, advice, strong opinions?