Re: Patch: print/poppler: fix RHEL 7, update to 0.77, remove patch

* On 2019-06-17 at 17:31 BST, Sijmen J. Mulder wrote:

> print/poppler broke 587 packages on this CentOS 7 builk build:
>
> https://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Linux/el7/trunk/x86_64/20190611.0007/meta/report.html
>
> Attached a fix and some other things:
>  - Require GCC 5 for  C++14 constexpr features.
>  - Remove patch for issue fixed upstream.
>  - Update to 0.77.0.

A poppler update right before a freeze terrifies me, they have
historically been utterly awful at API changes, and I'd prefer to have
some confidence that this update won't break a whole bunch of packages
again.

Are you able to either run a limited bulk build or inspect the changes
since the previous version to be confident they didn't change
anything?

Thanks,