update of graphics/GMT needed to avoid conflict with www/libpsl

Hi,

I have a failed build of a list of pkgsrc packages for a geography
server because graphics/GMT, a venerable package for plotting/mapping,
now prevents the installation of net/wget via the www/libpsl dependency.

The issue is old and documented: https://gmt.soest.hawaii.edu/issues/723

The resolution seems to be to do a significant upgrade to the aging
graphics/GMT package. This might be a good idea in its own right.

I do not have time to deal with this, and also I am installing a
controlled set of packages from 2019Q1, where a major upgrade of GMT
would be a significant change from the plan. For now, I will disable
the psl option for wget and hope that my set of packages goes through.

So, at least I want to raise awareness of this conflict and the
suggestion to get and update going. The packaged GMT-4.1.4 version is
over 12 years old. For 2019Q2, moving at least to 4.5.18 might be a
good idea, though I am not sure the renaming of libpsl is contained
therein. GMT5 is probably another project, to be
installed alongside GMT4.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

PS: GMT 5 also switched to CMake … so no quick update of the Makefile
anyway:-/

--
Dr. Thomas Orgis
HPC @ Universität Hamburg