Re: bind 9.12 vs bind 9.14

On Sat, 15 Jun 2019, Takahiro Kambe wrote:

In message <alpine.OSX.2.21.1906111244340.16509@yuzu.local>
	on Tue, 11 Jun 2019 12:54:34 -0700 (PDT),
	Andi Vajda <vajda%ovaltofu.org@localhost> wrote:
 Dear pkgsrc-users,
Hi,

Is there anything incompatible between the configs that I need to
change for bind 9.14 ? I've looked and looked and looked on Google and
I see no issues like mine with rndc just handing after 'send message'
(my keys setup works, for example).
I've also tried to increase logging levels but could not get any
output into the logs triggered by rndc sending messages to the server.
There was a problem with initial bind914 package.

Please update pkgsrc tree and try again.

Yes, that solves it !!
Thank you very much for the fix.

Andi..