Re: wip/epiphany builds but will not intall

On Sun, May 26, 2019 at 01:06:27PM +0200, Leonardo Taccari wrote:

> I have just committed what Thomas proposed and added
> the missing `PYTHON_FOR_BUILD_ONLY= yes'.

I am a git knudnick. What would the git command look like that
would refresh only the epiphany code and not the entire
pkgsrc-wip git repository (which I used the other night)?

I know I first...

# cd /usr/pkgsrc

...but then I am clueless.

Thank You

--
"...I believe that a critical examination will show that the
ascription of physical reality to the electric field is entirely