Re: firefox build error gtk/gtk.h not found

Hi Mayuresh,

> Following works for me, sorry for the bashism as some may not prefer it.

Thanks for the script.  FYI: it doesn't make use of bash-specific
features at all, and so the only actual and superfluous bashism in
there is the initial "#!/usr/bin/env bash".  You'd make many more
people happy by simply using "#!/bin/sh".

One suggestion:

>     if [ "$PKGSRCOPTS" != "$PKGINSTOPTS" ]
>     then
>         echo "=============================="
>         echo "Options differ for $PKGPATH"
>         echo "pkgsrc:    " $PKGSRCOPTS
>         echo "installed: " $PKGINSTOPTS
>         echo "=============================="
>     fi

could be uncluttered as follows:

	if [ "$PKGSRCOPTS" != "$PKGINSTOPTS" ]
	then
		# The <<- removes the tab(!) indents from the "here" doc
		cat <<- .
			Options differ for $PKGPATH
			pkgsrc:    $PKGSRCOPTS
			installed: $PKGINSTOPTS