Re: How to compile a minimalist, yet usable www/firefox?

Oh, I see. I have a couple of pkgsrc instances under different Linux setups, but don’t tend to use them to build browsers or other big packages, usually for some more awkward development additions.

On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 21:41, Ottavio Caruso <ottavio2006-usenet2012%yahoo.com@localhost> wrote:
On Mon, 13 May 2019 at 14:55, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> You certainly do not need pulseaudio, all my firefox builds are with
> oss. I presume you are talking about building it for NetBSD use, of
> course.

No, it's about my Linux box.

--
Ottavio Caruso