Warsow port. Let's help each other.

Hi!

I am OpenBSD user and last 3 days I am making an effort to get Warsow 2.1
at OpenBSD.

I hope my patches will also make Warsow 2.1 build at NetBSD, FreeBSD and
DragonFly BSD (I haven't checked that yet).

Currently the game builds and installs, but fails at runtime: I can't
figure out why it fails to load libref_gl.so module, debugger doesn't
give me any info on this.

Unfortunately Warsow depends on AngelScript 2.29.2 because it uses
deprecated enumerations, so my patches suggest to build AngelScript
provided by Warsow SDK and statically link it.

Also I have to warn you about another problem: you have to cd into
directory with data files to start Warsow, in my case it's
/usr/local/share/warsow (I don't know why this happens).

Also I have to mention that I don't know what to do with modules_21.pk3
in data files, it contains libraries compiled for Windows, macOS and
Linux. Warsow binaries compiled for *BSD will never be able to load
them.

I hope we can help each other and then Warsow 2.1 will be available at
every *BSD.

Here is what I've done so far:
https://github.com/mazocomp/openbsd-wip/tree/warsow/games/warsow
https://github.com/mazocomp/openbsd-wip/tree/warsow/games/warsow-data