Re: What happened to make show-depends-options ?

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 07:17:49AM +0000, mueller6725%twc.com@localhost wrote:
> I remember using "make show-depends-options" in a package directory in pkgsrc, to see what all the options were.
>
> Now it seems to be not recognized.  Is there any different, new command or make target that would provide this information?

Works for me:

/usr/pkgsrc/multimedia/mplayer> make show-depends-options
===> Options for pkgtools/cwrappers
This package does not use the options framework.
===> Options for pkgtools/digest
This package does not use the options framework.
===> Options for sysutils/checkperms
This package does not use the options framework.
===> Options for devel/gmake
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        nls      Use native language support.

These options are enabled by default:

These options are currently enabled:

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.gmake.
===> Options for devel/m4
This package does not use the options framework.

 Thomas