Re: MacOS workaround: No suitable Xcode SDK or Command Line Tools installed.

On 2 May 2019, at 18:03, Hubert Feyrer wrote:

FWIW, I've ended up with an environment[1] where pkgsrc doesn't work out of the box, giving me "No suitable Xcode SDK or Command Line Tools installed."

Apparently this is because OSX_VERSION (derived from "/usr/bin/xcrun --show-sdk-version") is not what is expected in "sw_vers -productVersion":

	promise% /usr/bin/xcrun --show-sdk-version
	10.14
	promise% sw_vers -productVersion
	10.13.6

Does OSX_TOLERATE_SDK_SKEW=yes help? I'd expect so.