Re: Status of security/cfs

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> Some articles[1][2] (old though) led me to security/cfs.
>
> The homepage cited in the Makefile [3] doesn't look anything like home
> page of what these articles describe cfs as.
>
> Is the project really active? If not, should that be expunged from pkgsrc?

It is not active, but it works.

Things like filesystems and encryption programs should remain for a very
long time, as they would be needed for reading archives, including
archives people may not realize they have.  I think it's out of the
question to delete them.

Good point about HOMEPAGE; obviously the domain is different now.  I
updated it.