Re: gdb plist issue on CentOS 7

On 2019-04-11 13:46, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 11.04.2019 16:25, Dr. Thomas Orgis wrote:
Am Sat, 30 Mar 2019 19:57:17 +0100
schrieb Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>:

 From a NetBSD point of view it's not worth doing anything with it,
unless we will make gdb-gcore work. Feel free to adjust the PLIST just
to get it building for now.
So, what's the state on this one? I'll add the file to PLIST.Linux
locally for now to get my build forward.

Alrighty then,

Thomas

If patching PLIST.Linux works, please go for it.

I'm working on an 8.2.1 package right now.  I'll commit to wip as soon as it's building cleanly.