Re: Multiple local distfile directories?

On 4/10/2019 3:31 PM, Greg Troxel wrote:
Michael Huff <mphuff%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

I'm wondering if there's a way to tell pkgsrc to search multiple
*local* distfile folders, so I can re-use what I've already downloaded
without having everything splatted in a single folder? For example, I
have:

/usr/pkgsrc-2018Q3/distfiles

/usr/pkgsrc-2018Q4/distfiles

/usr/pkgsrc-2019Q1/distfiles
Have you considered symlinks?

(I just use a single directory, and that seems to work fine.

I think if worse comes to worse I can always put all the distfiles in one folder on a vm and use dfdisk to grab them over the network.

If there isn't a way to have pkgsrc read from a list that might be the best way to go.