add GoldenCheetah?

tech-kern:
> >> ... whether or not disc
> >> brakes are appropriate for road racing bicycles.
> >
> > Having recently converted, the answer is "yes".  No debate needed :)
>
> I guess I'm just a luddite, but I do have disc brakes on my tandem :-)

Speaking of bicycles...

A while ago I gave up trying to set up http://www.goldencheetah.org/
to even grab the distfile from https://github.com/GoldenCheetah.
They changed the distribution site a bit since then so those are
easier to grab but other problems still.

FreeBSD has it in their ports but I don't have enough spare disc
space to grab that and take a look at moving GoldenCheetah over
from what they have.

I sure would appreciate it if someone could help get this thing
started. Thx