Re: glib2 and python

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 11:40 AM Patrick Welche <prlw1%cam.ac.uk@localhost> wrote:
> How much effort should we expend in keeping the glib2 package python-free?

Since no one else replied: I think it would be good if the _binary
package_ of glib2 did not depend on Python. IMHO, build-depending on
Python is okay. Maybe instead of the awkward package split we have
now, perhaps it is best to leave the Python scripts where they are and
just set BUILD_DEPENDS for python in buildlink3.mk?

--
Benny