Re: "apacite" (La)TeX package?

Hello,

John D. Baker wrote:

I've found all but one. It requires "apacite.sty" but I cannot find any package that provides that (looking at PLISTs). Does this get generated
as part of "print/tex-apa6" installation?

It's not.  Arch Linux and Debian provide apacite.sty as a part of the
texlive-bibtex(-)extra package, which, among others, includes the apacite
package.  If I understand correctly, it's not yet present in pkgsrc:
https://github.com/NetBSD/pkgsrc/blob/trunk/meta-pkgs/texlive-collection-bibtexextra/Makefile

--
caóc