py-flask-caching

	Happy new year 2019,

	I have upgraded my pkgsrc tree (2018Q4) and a pkg_rolling-replace
aborts with following error :

===> Installing dependencies for py27-flask-common-0.3.0
The following variables will affect the build process of this package,
py27-flask-common-0.3.0.  Their current value is shown below:

        * PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT = 27

Based on these variables, the following variables have been set:

        * PYPACKAGE = python27

You may want to abort the process now with CTRL-C and change their value
before continuing.  Be sure to run `/usr/bin/make clean' after
the changes.
ERROR: [reduce-depends.awk] ../../www/py-flask-caching does not exist.
*** Error code 1

	I don't kown python nor flask. In pkgsrc tree, I have a
www/py-flask-cache, not www/py-flask-caching. I suppose it's a typo and
I can replace caching by cache in py27-flask-common's Makefile. Can
someone confirm ?

	Best regards,

	JB