Re: Problem building finance/gnucash

Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> écrit :
> Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> writes:
>
> > For several weeks now, I've been unable to build finance/gnucash
> > on NetBSD/amd64 8.0 with an updated pkgsrc tree:
> >
> > /usr/bin/ld: warning: libstdc++.so.8, needed by /usr/pkgsrc/finance/gnucash/work/.buildlink/lib/libboost_locale.so, may conflict with libstdc++.so.7
> > [ 87%] Built target gnc-gnome
> > gmake: *** [Makefile:163: all] Error 2
>
> You have built programs with different compilers.

Well, pkgsrc did.  I usually trust it as it does a darn good job.

> > Any idea on how to fix this?
>
> Figure out which libstdc++ libraries you have, and why, and which
> libraries link against them.

Looks like the problem is in www/webkit-gtk (which has been
updated two weeks ago) and several of its binaries are linked
with /usr/pkg/gcc6/x86_64--netbsd/lib/./libstdc++.so.7, which
seems to be the cause of the clash when building finance/gnucash.

> So I suspect you have upgraded from 7, and have libraries built under 7
> that have not been rebuilt.

All my pkg binaries have been rebuilt when I upgraded to 8.0_RC1.

I can't delete gcc6 as it's a dependency of www/webkit-gtk (which
in turn is a dependency of finance/gnucash).