Repackaging android blobs into pkgsrc packages

Hi, everyone!

I work at TomTom and we are using pkgsrc internally to reproduce the same developement environment on different versions of Ubuntu and MacOS. Pkgsrc serves this purpose very well, however there are some packages that are not very portable or hard to build from scratch or simply missing in pkgsrc. So we have a separate repo for those. I wander if it's worth sharing this work with the world (if not to the official pkgsrc or pkgsrc-wip).

Here is what we have:

    plantuml
    proguard
protobuf26 (because it's incompatible with protobuf 3 and we need the old one)
    py-clang-gcov-fix
    py-multimethod2 (the same as py-multimethod but our own fixes)
    ruby-asciidoctor-pdf
    android-ndk
    android-platform-{14-28}
    android-build-tools
    android-platform-tools
    p4v

All android packages are simply (re-)packaged tarballs of the original google blobs. As I understand they don't belong to pkgsrc. Nevertheless they might be usefull for somebody, is there a good place for them?

Ruby-asceedoctor-pdf is clearly worth being added to wip, but last time I checked there was a version-conflict with one of the dependencies (some other ruby modules).

P4V is also a repackaged binary of the Perforce visual client.

While here, I have a question regading qt5. Pkgsrc jumped over 5.6 long time ago, but as I recently learned QT switched to a different license after 5.6 which make it impossible for us to use the most recent version provided by pkgsrc. My question is doesn't it affect pkgsrc too? And was there a plan to include qt-5.6 in pkgsrc as a separate package?

--
Aleksej Lebedev