Re: Newsboat is crashing on startup

Newsboat 2.13.0 from pkgsrc still doesn't work for me even if I do export all of the locale-related envvars as described in this thread. I can't get past the STFL Parser Error near ''.

Looks like I need to figure out how to compile STFL and Newsboat myself to try out some of the other suggestions from this thread, and also from the Newsboat GitHub issue that I linked to.