Re: devel/cbindgen compilation error

On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 06:54:11PM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> I had something similar a few days ago after rebuilding the latest rust; I
> had to rebuild clang as well. Firefox build nowadays is a full blown
> adventure... rust, clang, nodejs, cbindgen...

I reverted to firefox60! Lack of bravery!

I also gave up on vimb due to failure to build webkit-gtk. I currently
don't have a higher RAM machine running NetBSD. Binary package doesn't
look up to date. But even if I manage to build it, it has already given me
an impression of being too bloated if it requires that much resources to
build itself. (I might be wrong on that.)

Feel, there is a big vacuum in the browser space - a performant browser
with JS support with a clean codebase.

But for lack of JS support, netsurf looks appealing, on other grounds.
Don't know whether it will just fall in line with others if it tries to
add JS!

And of course, for terminal elinks is pretty good among its peers like
lynx and w3m. I happen to use elinks the most and don't even feel its
presence!

Mayuresh