Re: seg fault building npm

On 17/10/2018 12:46, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
Oh, this is failing for me too, with ASLR and W^X disabled.
Must be another issue.
Perhaps an issue with the build of nodejs-10 because if that led to the node binary being a bit wacky. I'll rebuild nodejs with that disabled. I don't mind disabling it globally as the machine where I'm doing this has very limited public exposure. :)

It is good to know that its not just my build setup being strange.

Mike