Re: pbulk with read-only pkgsrc

* On 2018-10-10 at 07:16 BST, Julien Savard wrote:

> Just wanted to know of it's still possible to run on pbulk with
> multiple architectures all using the pkgsrc tree mounted as read
> only ?

Yes, this should work.  I use it for all my builds.

> PACKAGES=/srv/pkgsrc/packages
> WRKOBJDIR=/var/tmp/pkgbuild

Neither of those settings match this output:

> => Creating binary package
> /tmp/work-pbulk/wrk/pkgtools/cwrappers/work/.packages/cwrappers-20180325.tgz
> ===> Building binary package for cwrappers-20180325
> => Creating binary package /usr/pkgsrc/packages/All/cwrappers-20180325.tgz

so you'll need to figure out why your mk.conf fragment isn't being
used.  I don't use pbulk.sh so I'm not sure how it handles that,
sorry.  However, /tmp/work-pbulk isn't a standard directory, so it's
probably worth finding where that is set in your configuration and
going from there.