Re: Any netbsd + libcdio people out there?

libcdio is in pkgsrc, but it was old (0.93).  I just updated it to 0.94,
1.1.0, and 2.0.0.  Thanks for not having any structural changes or
rototilling, and for the NEWS entries - that made the updates easy.

> -        req.address_format = CD_MSF_FORMAT;
> +        //req.address_format = CD_MSF_FORMAT;
> +        req.address_format = CD_LBA_FORMAT;

Certainly having that be changed as ifdef openbsd is great, as it not
only avoids changing it on netbsd until known to be warranted, but also
is a clue.

There are some test failures with 2.0.0.  I'll follow up with you
offlist.