sysutils/lsof stopped working for non-root user

Hi,

On amd64 -current from yesterday the latest lsof returns immediately if invoked by non-root user. I am sure it worked a few weeks ago. It works ok for the root.

ktruss /usr/pkg/sbin/lsof

returns only:

fcntl(0x4, 0x3, 0)                = 4194305
emul(netbsd)
fcntl(0x4, 0x4, 0x400001) = 0

Seeing it is installed setgid kmem, I added myself to the group, no effect.

lsof was rebuilt once more just in case.

Is this some new security measure or a fallout?

Chavdar