Re: sysutils/grub2: how to avoid module loading when builtin?

The "best" solution here would be to teach grub not to "push" modules
that are already built-in.  But that's not likely to happen!

Instead, we could teach the loader to ignore any "pushes" for modules
that already exist (even if "built-in", it's still a module!).  This
would also handle the case where one specifies "load xxx" more than
once (for the same xxx) in /boot.cfg file.

I can have a look at doing this, but it will probably take some time.
Can you file a PR for this so it doesn't get forgotten?  (And please
feel free to assign it to me.)