Re: Request for texlive packages

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 03:00:00PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> I just used fonts/tex-calligra for baptism invitations :-)

I have used \usepackage{calligra} which works on my other texlive
installations (non pkgsrc). But on pkgsrc texlive based setup it draws
error:

! LaTeX Error: File `calligra.sty' not found.

a. My immediate problem is, in pkgsrc based calligra how do you use
   calligra?

b. If I make it above way, will the change remain compatible with other
   texlive installations. I'll try out of course.

c. In general, why shouldn't a latex source that works on texlive
   otherwise not work on pkgsrc texlive without modification?

Mayuresh