Re: wip/android-adb-tools USB connectivity on NetBSD

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 08:26:57PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Getting a blank list of devices with "adb devices", even if run as root,
> with a phone with USB Debugging enabled connected.
>
> I have found adb to be a bit quirky to get working on Linux as well. So,
> not sure whether to give up as yet.
>
> But curious whether adb built on NetBSD would interact well with USB
> subsystem. Guess USB subsystems of Linux and NetBSD are quite different.

In the meantime got adb working over tcpip. Only quirk is to get tcpip
mode enabled I had to connect the phone to a Linux device first. Once
tcpip mode is enabled it works fine on NetBSD as well.

Still it will be interesting to be able to get USB connectivity working on
NetBSD.

Mayuresh