Re: pkgsrc-wip/netkit-telnet: need review & git help

On Fri, May 18, 2018 at 03:46:20AM +0200, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> For #1 see below, for #2 is there an equivalent of "cvs commit"?
> Will "git commit && git push" do the right thing?
> Is there a way (or a need?) to restrict this to only one pkg's dir?
> I'm aware #2 is an absolute newbie question, but well :-)

You have already staged the changes for telnet, so 'git commit' will
do the right thing.

If you haven't staged them, 'git commit .' commits all changes in the
current directory.

As for review: the patches are mostly clear, but should have comments
anyway :)
 Thomas