Re: Can not paste primary X selection in Firefox any more

On Thu, 22 Mar 2018 08:46:45 -0600 (MDT) Swift Griggs
<swiftgriggs%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2018, maya%netbsd.org@localhost wrote:
> > Works for me.
>
> Been broken for ages for me. I've always had problems with X11 copy
> buffers in NetBSD versus other X implementations, just like Martin's
> issues. I've seen it on multiple machines, too.

Hmm.  Works for me with recent firefox (59.0.1, rebuilt from
pkgsrc-current a few days ago) and base system X.  My base system (and
X) were last rebuilt in January (NetBSD/amd64 8.99.12).  No special
settings in firefox.  Not sure what's going, but it's not a consistent
with NetBSD's X.

--
IDL