Re: libreoffice suddenly can't find JavaPathHelper

That didn't help - actually there wasn't such a file or directory.   I
suspect I may be using an old version.   There was a directory called
libreoffice in $HOME, but getting rid of that didn't help either.
There is no Advance option the the Tools>OPtions dropdown.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>