Re: libreoffice suddenly can't find JavaPathHelper

Sorry, I should have corrected the subject line before I hit send.

The javaPathHelper message appears in every case, even for the
super-user.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

> After a system crash caused by a corrupted file system on a secondary
> disk, which also took out /var, non-root users suddenly find that
> libreoffice fails to load, whereas the superuser can still use it
> without problem,
>
> The package appears to be loading - i.e. the banner appears for a
> second or so - then it exits with no error message.
>
> NetBSD 7.0 on amd64.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 45 Grosvenor Rd., St Albans, Herts, AL1 3AW
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk