Re: [head] multimedia/kscd linking error

Chavdar Ivanov a écrit :
You will have to rebuild MusicBrainz to get it to link to libstdc++.so.8. I've had many such occasions when I recently did 'pkg_rolling-replace -uvk' on my laptop; they are not caught by the pkgsrc tools. I still have a list of about 60 packages linking to libstdc++.so.7 which I eventually intend to rebuild (obviously they are still OK for the leaves as libstdc++.so.7 does not get removed by the OS upgrades, but for packages whose shared libraries are used by other packages it appears one has to do it manually).

I can't test kscd myself, as I haven't compiled kde4 (I did successfully compile meta-pkgs/kf5, but have no idea what to do with it...).

	Thanks a lot, it works.

	Best regards,

	JKB