Which fonts to add to Lyx?

I am using editors/lyx, and since I upgraded to the stable pkgsrc
branch, it seems it is missing fonts. The previous version I had was
about a year old, I think.

I remember reading that the TeX packages have been rototilled a lot.
What is the current required set of fonts (and why doesn't LyX have them
as dependencies)?

I'm only using the standard fonts, which are I think the Computer Modern
ones.

some text from my document}
                                     .'' some more text from it
I wasn't able to read the size data for this font,
so I will ignore the font specification.
[Wizards can fix TFM files using TFtoPL/PLtoTF.]
You might try inserting a different font spec;
e.g., type `I\font<same font id>=<substitute font name>'.

Interstingly enough, this is not where I suddenly use a different font.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- Wayland: Those who don't understand X
\X/ rhialto/at/falu.nl      -- are condemned to reinvent it. Poorly.