pending update to gdal, postgis test issues

I recently updated postgis to 2.4.0.  With the gdal in pkgsrc now, the
regression tests pass.

I have staged but not yet committed an update of gdal to 2.2.2.  With
that, postgis regression tests work until raster, which crashes trying
to set a pthread spinlock inside gdal code (on netbsd-7 amd64).  I tried
disabling SSP/FORTIFY for gdal, but there is no change.

Overall, I am inclined to commmit the gdal update as long overdue, and
then others can help test and debug.

Objections?