Re: Firefox-56.0

I built it with no problems whatsoever on a  Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7500  @ 2.20GHz with 4GB, hardly a supercomputer... Seamonkey works also fine on the same laptop, though. It took longer for Thunderbird and LibreOffice, but they also work fine.

Now if there was somebody to tell me if they have ever been able to compile lang/mono, I'll be happy - I've been having the same failures for the last six months, on all my -current build machines.

Chavdar